Schedule of Subjects

Bookmark and Share
This morning was my first day, back to campus. After very long and long holiday without vacation abroad. This summer holiday, I went to Ra'sul Barr, Port Said, Damietta, etc. These cities are you called them as muhafazoh, or countryside in English. Ra'sul Barr is great, with his lighthouse in the beach. And at Port Said, I bought my new shoes, that I would dedicate for my campus. And at Damietta, we stayed with my friend, andi alif.

And that, after very long summer holiday, you may count, may be there are 3 or 4 months with no campus activity. And today, is my first lecutering I take apart. Not so many students got in there, but I felt fairly enough, even I have to read more the matter.

Oyea, below I post my lecturing schedule:

jadwal kampus ushuluddin

schedule of matter at islamic theology faculty

Ok, now back to campus... yeaa.!!

Great greeting from neilhoja, and just make the post more informative with your comments. Thank's for your visit.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment