How Google Apps Help Small Business

Bookmark and Share
Do you have a small business and want to know, how could Google Apps help your business?

When you visiting google dashboard, you will see sometime a link which goes to Google Apps introduction. But how much you know about Google Apps?

For me, I've used the Google Service since two years ago when I start my blogging activities. And I really like their service in blogging. Blogger is really simple and very user-friendly. Not too much to know, and just start your blogging activities. How much you know about blogging and web, just do it. No matter you are an expert or just a newbie.. you will see your match in blogger service.

And how about Google Apps?

Google Apps is another Google Service for using custom domain names with several Google products. It features several Web applications with similar functionality to traditional office suites, including: Gmail, Google Calendar, Talk, Docs and Sites.

By those services, it mean Google Apps will collaborate and integrate your employee and jobs on your computer screen. All what you need for a business are in one service; email, scheduler, conference, document and also internet information. But those are by theory.. How about the experience?

For me, I would answer simply. The cloud computing has changed the way I work. How about you? But don't forget to watch what they have answered below:




Great greeting from Gadget Journal, and just make the post more informative with your comments. Thank's for your visit.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment