Ticketing Agency Advertisement

Bookmark and Share
These two are my another designs. One of my friends came to me yesterday night, and told me to help him make an advertisement for his new jobs. He tried to be another player in ticketing or travel agency business. One of the biggest business in Cairo among Masisir (Indonesian Student in Egypt).

As another my design, I didn't use so many tools. I just make a take-place pictures and find the best place for them. And also, one of my favorite tools, transparancy tool.

Change the linear mode to square (in the taskbar), and you will get the lighting effect. ^^

Okey, these are the two of my new design.

plane ticketing agency color

iklan ticketing black and white

Great greeting from neilhoja, and just make the post more informative with your comments. Thank's for your visit.

{ 3 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

wisata riau bersama attayaya said...

bagus sekali desainnya bang

travel zhamela said...

wah kalo gw dibuatin juga dong mas

neilhoja said...

@ attayaya: xixi... makasih bung. :D
@ zhamela: wui... sampean bidang travel jg ya?

Post a Comment