Facebook You and Me Hate it?

Bookmark and Share
Few days ago, I wrote on my wall.. about something I dislike the facebook. And some friends gave me responses. I really do not like that much, because some of facebook facilities are not totally me. I need a freedom, to do anything in my page. Such as my website or what, but that's important for me to do anything in my personal internet page.

But, actually there's another reasons that I still signing in my facebook account. May be you ever heard Julian Smith, some of his 25 he doesn't like facebook were cool. Give him a laugh.. Nice joke! Hope you enjoy this too.



Hahaha... LOL.
----------------
Great greeting from neilhoja, and just make the post more informative with your comments. Thank's for your visit.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment